Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing # 21

I am so excited--I did finally manage to post my podcast--I see all the things I want to improve right now and am going to re-do it with better music and more pictures--but I got it done. Thank heavens we bought the one to one training sessions when we got the iMac--the guy at the Apple store helped me get it online--I had to save it to my desktop first--but I have the instructions written down--so I think I can do it.
I have learned so much this summer with the combination of the new iMac and Learn2Play--I feel not totally comfortable--but stronger and better--and more conversant with what is available. I know I can do so much more than I ever dreamed and am so thankful to the librarians who got this list of things to do and all the links put on the site.  And I love the name Learn2Play--because I think learning is playing. And we never want to stop learning or playing, do we?

No comments: