Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 11.5

I still have to finish my Jing, but I have learned so many cool things this summer. I loved the image generators--I found two--Animoto and Bookr which I used successfully. I used the Voki, but did not like that as much; I don't like the cartoon version of me. I liked learning about more apps for my Iphone and thought about how to use Skype in my classroom (the problem is to find another class in our time zone or near it!)

I think I have to run as fast as I can to stay in the same place in this age---the kids are learning about computers so fast and enjoying using so many features of the software. I want to be able to use more technology as well as appreciate what they are producing. Computers must be a part of lifelong learning.

I was surprised by the fun and ease of both Animoto and Bookr--I liked using my own photos as well as those available for us online. These projects were really fun. I really was surprised by how much I enjoyed using my blog for my classes this year--and the kids liked responding on it as well. This has been a joyous experience for me, an extension of what I love to do in my classes--engage with my students and with literature and writing.

I am encouraging every teacher I know to get involved with Library2Play--so I say--just keep it up. Both my experiences last summer and this summer have been enriching. And we must keep learning new things whether we like it or not to keep our brains vital and working!

Oh, and I loved going back to You Tube again where I found the hilarious Black Adder meets Shakespeare which I posted!

6 comments:

zzccff said...

Afin de recevoir quelques bonnes authentiques classiques sacs main Chanel vous-mme, puis une plus grande activit devrait tre de procder au dtaillant le plus proche Chanel officielle de votre achat Sac Hermès Plume. Cependant, les rapports malheureux serait le fait des charges des villes n'aura pas la boutique officielle relle Chanel, ce qui, de son une situation pour tous ceux qui profitent du logo et de besoin d'obtenir des marchandises rels la suite.
Nanmoins, heureusement, il ya beaucoup d'autres choix crs pour la recherche. Par exemple, il n'est pas rare de reconna?tre une quantit importante de vendeurs d'aujourd'hui dans la ville beaucoup de ceux qui sont lis avec le modle et le march des produits du fabricant. Gnralement, ces types de vendeurs obtenir des produits d'normes l'intrieur du constructeur Chanel, et ensuite de vendre dans ce automatiquement, puisque les produits de sortie, le maintien d'un bord compacte sur eux-mmes gagner. Vous pouvez aller ce genre de revendeur pour obtenir un ralisme l'ancienne Chanel dames sac main vous-mme. Bien, il est essentiel de rester loin de ceux qui favorisent l'imposture des faux sacs tout en utilisant le tarif des types authentiques ainsi que certainement un tricheur dans les gens. Habituellement pense d'une tude de la date relle du vendeur avant d'acheter un sac main innovant de leur magasin. Entra Sac Hermès Mini Plume?neur rplique

usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.