Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing # 8 again

For my Thing 8, I wound up doing a screencast with audio about my summer on my blog for my new students to read.

The lesson about opening my webpage and showing students how to download a document won't work on my iMac because the program I recorded it in is not compatible with the blog. So I did something a little different. I will show my students how to get to my website and my blog on the big screen projector when school starts.

I will say that I wound up learning a lot during the process of trying to get a screencast on my blog. I spent twenty or so hours on it, finally going to the Apple store to get a tech guy to help me. But every time I tried to work with the screencast, I learned something new, so all in all, it was a great experience.

No comments: