Friday, May 23, 2008

last day before finals

today I am daydreaming about what I am going to do this summer--besides a bunch of medical appointments and housecleaning---free to go out to lunch for a change--to randomly run do an errand in the middle of the day--and then I am anticipating a river cruise down the Rhine River--ending in Amsterdam--and then riding in a train to Paris to see my son, his wife, and my two little granddaughters--I hope to walk Anaëlle to school every morning--and meet her to bring her home in the afternoon--she will be in school until July 3rd--then play with the ten month old, Elise so her maman can do errands and have her own lunches out.

Hu and I are driving to Nashville to a wedding in July--we want to see what Tennessee is like--after all that excitement I may have to settle in to being a little lonely until school starts again--and I have to gear up to learn new names and faces--and another school year will begin--

2 comments:

VWB said...

What a nice summer you have planned for yourself!

Ann Williams said...

Thank you for reading my blog. And I noticed you responded to my problems with mosaic. The problem was that some of the pictures I have on file in my photos did not translate well into the program. But I think it was because of the size of the photos--nothing to do with mosaic.