Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thing # 10

I played with the image generators, but several will not open up on my iMac, so I went back to Big Huge Lab, which was one of the choices--I would have been disappointed if it would not open on the new computer--as I had had so much fun with it on a pc.  But it does open and I made a matted photo of my granddaughter and a movie poster! So much fun--I love it--can't wait to try it with book titles at school.  I didn't do a good job of customizing--the "stars'" names are behind the title!--but I have got the idea. I love this site, and I can't wait to play more with it.

4 comments:

LKP said...

And I can't wait to see what else you find and how much fun you have with all of the new "tech toys" you find!
BTW, I love the movie poster!!!

Ann Williams said...

Thank you so much! I didn't realize it would be so small--and you can't really see the writing--but this is how we learn, right?

chef stef815 said...

I enjoy reading your blog. You have really done a good job with the layout and pictures.We met at a library inservice last year. I remember because you had mentioned your grand-daughter living in France. I now also have a new grand-daughter whom I see frequently, but how great to go to France to visit also. Chef Stef

Dyslexic Mystery Lover said...

Thank you for your kind comments about my blog. I just got a copy of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. My nephew is slightly autistic so I'm looking forward to reading it. I think I need to read Breaking Dawn (the 4th book in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series) first. I'm sure you're familar with it since so many students couldn't get enough of it last year. It'll be the talk at the beginning of school.