Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maddie's goals for second semester


Maddie Fogel said...

whoops I forgot to say my goals. Plus I left out a comment in the first sentence.

Goals for this semester:

Finish a monster burito at Freebirds

Find an elmo costume and wear it to
school

Appropriately sing more song quotes in class

Improve my skill on the scrabble game on my phone

Try to make my movie quotes from more than just Zoolander, Mean Girls, and the occasional Anchorman

Enjoy another cake day in class

Have a dance party on the open floor in the classroom

Finish the semester without burning all of my textbooks in anger

Run around as a banana and be chased by a gorilla

Join Latin club and attend a toga party

Dress as a ninja and go unnoticed throughout the schoolday

To be continued...
If you think this doesn't have to do with English class then you have no idea what is in store.

Also, to have the confidence and bravery to be more swift when writing as opposed to my timidness that causes me to waste hours. And maybe to be better at reading comprehension on those psycho timed writings

8 comments:

THE said...

Nice post there and very informative one.

With regards:CA Final Coaching in Delhi

Web Development Malaysia said...

Hi,
We specialize in providing innovate and high quality solutions that helps our clients in gaining an edge over their competitors. We ensure that we have a good understanding of the client's expectations, goals and objectives before developing a project.

Thanks

Webcam Chat Software said...

Nice Sharing!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks

Buy and Sell Items said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks

GPS Micro Tracker said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Waterproof IP Camera said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!

Duct Cleaning Edmonton said...

I was excited to uncover this web site.

- Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning said...

I want to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!!

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning